1.12.2005

cutting back, but lighting up

I believe I've gone to the doctor for the last time. Fifth time's a charm! There's still questions and concerns, that I am probably not allowing to be answered until I speak to an American in America. The pain has ceased, which is a great relief, but there is now another thing that hurts. I have had to cut out caffeine, chocolate and nuts. Grieve with me.
On a brighter note, I had the lovely opportunity of touring a cigar factory today. Did y'all know that Dominican cigars have the highest ratings? Please place your orders, and mail your checks to the address I've listed on a previous post. Include some dill pickles if you want them to come in a nice case or box. I just enjoyed half of one (they're pretty strong), and although I know little about how to rate a cigar, I'm proud to say that I live amongst some of the finest and most professional tobacco manufacturers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home