1.07.2005

a crazy late night

Two of my girls stayed up late last night (well, until 10:00) to spend time with me. My mom had sent me tons of candy for Christmas that I wasn't going to eat, so I brought it out for them to binge on. Well, after they ate some really pretty packaged ones, one of the girls said that it "burned" her throat. She looked on the box to check the ingredients...to see that they were filled with kahlua! The box read "Not to be sold to or consumed by anyone under 21 years of age". The girls thought this was hilarious and deemed it their most fun late night ever.
I called my mom, who was attempting to help me get through my holidays without completely breaking the rules. Don't worry. I confessed it to my boss today.

1 Comments:

Blogger tranthegirl said...

Oh, Autie, I miss you much. I got to spend Jan 5th and 6th w/ Cre. Isn't it funny how friendships are tied together w/ so many others. We spent Thursday all day on a dock in Tampa Bay among other discussions reminiscing about LT '99 and thinking how we so need to do an LT '99 reunion. I can't wait to see you again and laugh and cry w/ you.

I also need to know what I can send in a care box. I thought stamps (but dunno what stamps are used in Dominican or do I just send U.S. stamps? A calling card? A plane ticket?). I'm not sending pickles b/c glass jars are illegal to send thru U.S. postal. I've already got more of *ahem ahem* the packaging material Cre sent in her box of those special items that are costlier in the D.R.

I love ya and hope to talk to you soon.
tran

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home