11.05.2004

healthy teeth = girly day

I had the most terrific day today. It started off hectic with work, but then I rushed off campus to make my dentist appointment in time. I got to "de-stress" as I sat in the office for 30 minutes, but the best part was having the lady look at my teeth, scrape a tad of plaque off and tell me that she wasn't going to clean them because they were so good! I was very confused by this (as you are supposed to have them cleaned every 6 months, or so I thought). She told me things looked so great that I don't have to return for a "check-up", not even a cleaning, for another 6 months. And sent me away without any charge. It was my favorite dentist appointment thus far!
So.....with all the money I saved (due to having such a healthy dental routine) I had a very girly day in town. I went shopping and bought a dress!! Ate lunch out by myself, bought some flowers for myself, and layed out while reading Glamour. I almost got a pedicure, but figured that would be going overboard with the pampering. Still, I love what the boost in my mouth-confidence awarded me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home