11.08.2004

my address

I love to get things in the mail, especially things that aren't all that available here (flavored coffees, dill pickles, a paintball gun), so if y'all feel the urge to spread the love......

If mailing via the U.S. Postal Service address letters and packages to:
Autumn Rogers
P.O. Box 24770 #PMB-EC-DR
West Palm Beach, FL 33416

If mailing via UPS, FedEx, etc address everything to:
Autumn Rogers
2211 2nd Ave. North
Suite 11-EC-DR
Lake Worth, FL 33461

My mail service requires a list of contents on the outside of any box.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Autumn,
Just wanted to say that your dad's comment on the last blog was sooo cute....sounds just like something my dad would say.
I love you and am glad to hear you've been refreshed with girly day and outdoor activities. My heart is also refreshed when I'm outside, and a lot of times there's just not a lot of space here in NY to do that. Know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you :)

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl! so i thought you were in the DR but according to your address you're in FL! you sure had us all fooled but i'm on to you now! i love you girl and wish i could send you a paintball gun.
faith-o

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home