1.27.2005

Erin's diagnosis

Erin has come and gone. Her flight was cancelled so we got to spend two more days together. She wasn't so excited about that, but things turned out fine. I was really sick the whole time however, and am just now starting to feel better. I haven't really been at work in two weeks, so it feels good to get back to normal - which is actually always changing. We got a new girl in the house two days ago and one that has been here a year just left this morning.
Erin sees I've changed a lot and doesn't like it. I knew I was changing within the first few months here, and I didn't like it much either. I've since trusted that if the Lord has brought me here then it's for His glory and my good, and in the end I'll be more Christlike. Pain is a precious gift that God uses too much to take it away from us. So why would I mourn what's been lost and what's been found, when God is so obviously working on me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Are they good changes? Are they godly changes? Are you growing more into the character of Christ, our brother? If so, then good! Keep it up! If not...well, care groups meet on Mondays....

Tell me to shut up at anytime...the QR is my responsibility tonight and I am catching up, making up for lost time.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so nice to read alot of good info and you have great blogs !! I got lots of info for my child -- Have some time check my link to !!throwing troubled teens out of the house - I would like to link to your site – if you don’t mind?

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home