3.04.2005

a blur of a morning

only me, with 11 girls this morning; one of which was vomiting all morning. another that wet the bed. then there's our newbie (age 14) that walks around like she owns the place. oh, and i think that there was one girl that was crying off and on all morning....i'm not sure.
most days i feel on top of things, but not this day. so i'm sitting here wondering what i need to do for my time off - catch up on sleep? check myself out and veg with a movie? go play soccer with some dominican kids? treat myself to a nice lunch? most likely i'll do all of the above.
most importantly, though, please pray that my heart would be refreshed in the Word and Spirit. pray against my growing weariness in doing good. and pray for my girls after such a chaotic morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Auto,
sounds like a tough morning. I prayed for you, and hope you enjoy your day off.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home