2.14.2005

dia de amistad

i'm blessed to automatically have 10 beautiful valentines today. and to have a good friend who went to town with me so that we could pick out flowers to give to oneanother. and for a ride-my-butt Care Group who hold me accountable to not running from my problems. and for a sweet dad, who sends sweet emails. and for a best friend who calls and misses me even when she's in a hot tub drinking margaritas with her girlfriends.
i feel so loved today. even when i'm alone on a chilly night of QR duty with a throbbing butt from taking swats earlier while friends are at a fish fry. goes to prove that i do not have to allow outward circumstances to affect the peace and joy i choose to claim within. amen? it's been a very happy valentines day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

autumn marie- you rock my face off! you challenge me so much. i am blown away that God would bless me with a friend like you who is so real with her faith. i am praying for you and i love you girl! What a mighty God we serve.

10:44 AM  
Blogger iridescent said...

otono!
i love you and I love reading your blogs, I drank two margaritas for you! Happy Valentine my love!

~Cre

7:35 PM  
Blogger iridescent said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

Autumn... I had no idea that you had such a blessed Valentine's Day. I am happy that you did. You did such a good job of loving our girls on that day... they are so blessed to have you. I don't know if you even know that I read your blog... it's actually one of my favourite things to do! It's like an inside tab on your life... I learn so much about you and about God by simply reading things that you type. I hope that we can start the process again of growing in our relationship outside of work... you are an inspiration to me and I'm sorry i've been such a butt lately. I don't know if you even read these comments...

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home