2.27.2005

the magote hike

i decided to take "all the walks i want to take" that burroughs spoke of and combine them into one huge hike yesterday. it took two hours to get up, having to stop almost every 10 minutes because the incline was so steep (or i am out of shape), and one hour down. every part of my body aches, and i think i took a total of 9 ibprofen between getting home and going to bed last night. every summer, as an entire campus, we take the students on a 4 day hike up Pico Duarte - the highest mountain in the caribbean. so after yesterday, i figure i have a lot more Magotes to hike before accomplishing Pico....or i "conveniently" take my vacation this summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your one of my favorite people now Autumn Rogers. Great Blog! I'm sure glad I found your information... thank you for the knowledge! If you are interested, go see my christian advice troubled teens related site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home