10.28.2005

beauty tips 101

  1. Do not listen to beauty tips from 9 teenage girls.
  2. If you do not adhere to tip #1, then make sure you get specific instructions regarding the beauty tip.
  3. If you do not adhere to tip #2, then use common sense and do not put a handful of mayonaise in your hair.
  4. If you do not adhere to tip #3, then make sure you shampoo all mayonaise out of your hair before going out in public.
  5. If you do not adhere to tip #4, do not lie about the rank smell you will more than likely be exuding.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sweetie --

Is this the "voice of experience" talking?

Love you, MOM

2:37 PM  
Blogger tranthegirl said...

This mayonnaise treatment... I think Pauline and Kinsey attempted this one night at the saltbox.... I don't know how good that experience was for the hair but I bet it was good for the laughs!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

autumn! wow! its been so long. It sounds like starr house has been quite the experience for you! Those girls are super blessed to have you.

Jairo and I will be down in just under 3 weeks. I don't know if I'll be on campus but stop by the food stand and I'm sure i'll be around. Nov. 20(our anniversary)-Nov.24

Kristi Robertts(Moore)

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah this is also a voice of experience. you can ask kinsey...I think we used the whole jar. didn't work. Holla!

11:02 AM  
Blogger tito said...

Hum...Mayo and avacado and stank cheese. Sounds like a sandwich

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home