7.10.2005

pico duarte

we leave tomorrow for our 5 day hike up and down pico duarte. i've been looking forward to this since i came here. the only thing i'm nervous about is that i don't own any hiking boots! this past week has afforded more quality time with my girls than i've had in a while. i was able to talk one-on-one with several of them and share the gospel with one. i'm praying, and ask that you also would pray for me and our staff this week as we have lots of time to pour into our students.

3 Comments:

Blogger Expert Village said...

Autumn,

I'm working as a producer for a teen television network out of Austin, and we're looking for some teens to blog on our website about their life regularly. I don't know how accessible the internet would be for the youth you are working with now, but do you think any of those guys would be interested in writing about their life in the Republica Dominica. They'd need to know some English. I think it would be interesting for other students in the states to see.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesssssss! I knew the post it note would come in handy!!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Autumn...
I want to e-mail you but I don't know your address. Here's mine so you can zap me a note & then I can zap you one back:

snorkelady@hotmail.com

Thanks!
pee ess - thanx for blogging - i had to catch up and read from June but I enjoyed it!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home