8.10.2005

thanks

in the past 5 days i've worked 68 hours!!! THAT'S CRAZY!!! i've only cried about 10 times, which is actually really good for me seeing how sleep deprived i've been (lack of sleep makes me a blubbering baby).
i just want to thank y'all. God has really blessed me with a good attitude and perseverence. i was getting discouraged on monday because of how little contact i was having with the girls (not being able to sit and talk with them) due to all the paperwork and supervising i needed to do. but i spent all day yesterday hanging out with them on our freeday and then 4 hours macheting grass this morning. so even though all the "work" is hard, God is being gracious to give me the time i've been needing with the girls to make my existence here more meaningful than babysitting. thank you for the prayers you're praying and the verses of encouragement y'all have sent my way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Autumn... It's Nicole Janke. You probably don't remember me, but I spent a week at Escuela Caribe on a missions trip with Taylor spring of 2004. I have pictures of us together. I know Stephanie Gruber, who is dating Scott Offord. Strange connections. Anyhow, I will be praying for you. Email me sometime! nicole.janke@gmail.com

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home