1.04.2006

back to school

i took a three hour test today along with several of our students. it's a test to identify your skills of intelligence - creativity, processing, memory, perspective, logic, etc in order to better understand how you learn. i felt like such a nerd because i enjoyed it so much. i haven't been in school in over two years, so to be told "pencils down" or "take a water break" got me all giddy. i also felt extremely intelligent since i finished most of the exercises sereral minutes before the others.....then i remembered i was in a roomful of high school students and i'm a college graduate. oh well. if i score well i'll post the results once i get them. if, indeed, i am the psycho i think i am, then you won't hear of me "going back to school" anytime soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the amount of joy you found in taking a test scares me. I'm pretty sure that I don't need a test to tell me that I won't be going back to school.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Expert Village said...

autumn, don't you think those kids felt a little slow when you finished thier test an hour before they were half way through. come on that's not cool. it's like calling double dribble on the kid in the wheelchair.

1:53 AM  
Blogger tito said...

ha, double dribble, good one ryan.

so, autumn, my half of the deal is fullfilled. What up now? coming to spain?

tim

p.s. hukeed on fonikes woorkded phor mae.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home